If, after reviewing the Grant Guidelines, you have sufficient reason to believe that the Foundation’s interest areas and funding preferences are compatible with the need of your organization, send a Letter of Inquiry to the Grants Manager. If you need further clarification or guidance, please feel free to call the Foundation.
Your Letter of Inquiry should include:
- Narrative (1-3 pages)
- Mission and brief history of your organization
- Brief description of your current programming
- State the size of your current fiscal year operating budget
- Explanation of need for support
- State the amount you are requesting
- State other funding sources under consideration or already secured
- State projected project timeline
- Project Budget
The Foundation is unable to accept electronically submitted Letters of Inquiry, either by fax or via e-mail. Inquiry letters must be on agency letterhead and signed by the executive director, president or appropriate Board representative.
Letters of Inquiry should be directed to:
The Ahmanson Foundation
9215 Wilshire Boulevard
Beverly Hills, California 90210